AIM
M3w7hr33

MARIO 64 SUCKS MARIO 64 SUCKS

Wrong #

SMRPG is a 16bit graphics game.

NG power levels (light) NG power levels (light)

Get skill...

Good stuff, but why not actually do it in Flash? My dead grandmother can work in SWiSH, ya pansy.

DDR Dave Thomas DDR Dave Thomas

DDR! yay!

I like Drop Out!

Luigi's Bad Luck VI Luigi's Bad Luck VI

They get worse?!?!

Each one of these movies gets progressively worse.

osama the afghan man osama the afghan man

Nice, artistic, remniscent

Good stuff!

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

I hate DragonBall Z and this is why

I hate Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, GT and whatever the hell else is left. Please folks, realize what the show is. 10 minutes talking about last episode, 10 minutes talking about next episode, 5 on commercials and 5 of a bunch of men flying around grunting at each other. Yes, I have bastardized your favorite show, with good reason! It is boring, long, drawn out and replacing GOOD cartoons.(Like anything that ISN'T Anime) But somehow through all of this, I am the gay one for not watching guys run into each other for 30 minutes everyday.

Mentos / Gotta Crap? Mentos / Gotta Crap?

Wonderful

Great job. Really funny!

skate board maddness skate board maddness

That was a waste of a download

Even on my DSL I felt I wasted time watching that tripe. While I do enjoy South Park, it's stupid idiotic immature fanboys like you that help propel it to a status that is so undesired.

Eskimo Sucks! Eskimo Sucks!

A worthwile parody

This is the first Anti-EB i've found that someone actually put time into to put down. Rather than use red dots, he reverse enginerred their techniques. Although I support EB, I commend you for your attention to detail.